Your AVI-8 watch is warranted against any manufacturing defect for a period of twenty-four (24) months from the date of purchase (the “Warranty Period”) subject to the following conditions.
EXCLUSIONS AND LIMITATIONS
Your AVI-8 International Guarantee does not cover, notably:
- Defects and damages resulting from misuse or negligence, or from accident,
- Battery, case, crystal, strap, or bracelet
- Defects and damages caused by improper use, alterations, tampering, dismantling or unauthorized modifications or repairs,
- Water damage unless marked water-resistant (for details regarding water resistance please click here)
The above manufacturer’s warranty:
- is independent of any warranty that may be provided by the seller, for which seller carries sole responsibility.
- does not affect the purchaser’s rights against the seller nor any other mandatory statutory rights the purchaser may have.
Please click here to check warranty policy of your AVI-8 watch.