Our partner couriers are committed to delivering all orders within 3-5 business days (excluding weekends and public holidays). However, sometimes it may take a little longer for some orders to arrive.
Here are a few possible causes for delayed deliveries:
- More time is needed for local customs processing.
- The local customs is waiting for additional information or duty/tax/VAT payment from you.
- The local customs or courier is trying to contact you but they cannot reach you.
- The courier cannot locate your address because the address provided during checkout is wrong or incomplete.
- Inclement weather or other local conditions that may disrupt transport routes.
Normally, the tracking page in the courier's website will mention why there is a delay, or they may contact you directly to inform you.
If you'd like to follow up on the delivery progress, we recommend that you contact the courier and provide them with your tracking number for further assistance.